Koalaty Twin Stim 2nd Editionfrom Current Solutions
Koalaty Twin Stim 2nd Edition Combo Digital Tens Unit and Ems Stimulator
One of the Top rated combo units available. The Koalaty Twin Stim 2nd Edition performs it's funtions well. Small size make it easily portable so that you can use it when you need it, no matter where that may be. Ideal for pain relief and muscle stimulation at a fair price.
The Koalay Twin Stim is a combination TENS unit and Muscle stimulator packaged together in one device. The twin stim unit features:
- 7 treatment modes (5 for TENS and 2 for EMS)
- 5 Modes: B(Burst), N(Normal), M(Modulation), SD1(Strength Duration), SD2
- 2 EMS Modes:Synchronous, Alternate Constant stimulation based on setting value. Only pulse width, pulse rate and timer are adjustable in this mode. "Constant" is equal to the "Normal" mode of a TENS unit
- LCD display makes it easy to monitor adjustments
- Handles upto 4 electrodes
- Channels: Dual Channel, isolated between channels
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0-100 mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel
- Voltage: 0 - 50V (Load: 500 ohm)
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable, from 2 to 150 Hz, 1 Hz/step.
- Pulse Width: Adjustable, from 50 to 300 microseconds, 10uS/step
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse.
- On Time: Adjustable, 2~90 seconds , 1 Sec./ step
- Off Time: Adjustable, 2~90 seconds , 1 Sec./ step
- Ramp Time: Adjustable, 1~8 seconds, 1 Sec./ step,
- Meter: This unit can store 60 sets of operation records.
- Timer: Adjustable, from 5 to 60 minutes or Continuous. Adjustable in 5 minutes each step. Treatment time countdown automatically
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty System Includes: .
- Carry case
- 1 set of electrodes
- Lead Wires
- 1 package of high quality Self-Adhesive Electrodes
- 9V Battery
- Instruction Booklet
Get more details about this product.
This product is now offered by Current Solutions, a leading supplier of TENS, EMS, IF, Electrodes, lotions and topical creams.
Koalaty is an Australianisation of the word "Quality".
Have you used this product?
If so please leave a comment below.