Teeter Back Stretcher P3from Teeter Hang Ups
The Teeter Hang Ups P3 Back Stretcher is designed as an alternative to traditional inversion table equipment and is a handy device for folks who want the benefits of inversion while traveling. Once the Teeter P3 is unfolded and adjusted to your height, just stretch out with it on a semi hard surface with your ankles in the clamps and apply gentle pressure on the handles. You control the pressure applied so decompressing your spine is comfortable and easy.
- Portable back stretcher for relieving back pain on the go
- Contoured foot supports secure your ankles while you pull the leverage handles
- Commonly lengthens skeleton by 1 to 1-1/2 inches to increase flexibility
- Folding frame comes with nylon travel bag for easy storage and transport
- Folds to 20 x 11.5 x 3.5 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 5.5 pounds
Company Information: Teeter Hang ups has been in business for more than 30 year. Founded under the name “Sky’s The Limit” in 1981, they started doing business as “Teeter” in 2007.
Company Promotional Video:
Have you used this product?
If so please leave a comment below.